Tuesday 4 June 2019

Introduction

I've lived in this house for quite a while but until recently I haven't spent much time watching what goes on in the garden. I started paying more attention when I took a hiatus from work and had more time to learn about photography. I decided that I enjoyed taking photos of animals while I was out walking and I wondered how I could see some of those animals in my garden. Husband helped me set up some bird feeders. I've spent more time watching and enjoying the birds and little critters that visit. They are amazing to watch and seem to have such personalities. I've taken a lot of photos as I watch and I thought I'd share them and a few of the little tales that go with them. I live in Michigan and there are definite seasons here and with the changing of the seasons there comes changes in the garden. I can't wait to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment