Sunday 29 September 2019

Long Hot Summer...and New Start

This is the first post in a while. I've been away a lot of the summer. Since I've been back I've been taking lots of photos of things going on in the garden. I got a new phone before I left in early July and have been really enjoying the art conversion part of the photo thingy on the phone. So, as a first post, I thought I'd share a couple of conversions. They are kind of fun.


This is one of the raccoons that seem to have taken over the garden while I've been gone. They are really funny to watch. I'll probably be sharing more of them later.


Blue Jays. Who doesn't love these wonderful birds? They are such tell-tales of the gardens and woods. I love watching them and hearing their various calls.


The bird table. Definitely something to watch. The birds and squirrels sometimes fight for table time and the treats put out there. Last year there was a chipmunk that would make it up on the table, but this year there hasn't been one brave enough to climb.






No comments:

Post a Comment